Do strippers know that they tear apart families and don't care?... adult content

Or are they victims of exploitation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree with the poster! I think its nasty and degrading. They should get REAL jobs like the rest of us. More than likely they have some nasty disease!
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 2:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I think it's the horny men with no self-control that tear families apart.....

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I don't think strippers tear families apart. A woman who cheats with a married man participates in tearing a family apart, and if the stripper happens to cheat with a married man that's different....it's not the stripping that caused the problem.

The cheating man has the ultimate responsibility for tearing his family apart...although I think that women who cheat with a man they know is married contribute, he's the one who made the commitment, it's his family.

If before a couple is married they agree that he shouldn't go to strip clubs and he does anyway, then the strippers didn't tear his family apart, they didn't make the agreement....he did.

All a stripper does is take off her clothes while dancing. She doesn't make men go to the strip club, and sleeping with the guys isn't part of her job. It's like blaming McDonald's if you eat bad food and gain weight.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I honestly think that strippers have nothing to do with ruining a relationship. Relationships are only between the two people in them and no one makes the other person go to strip clubs, so if a partner has issues with that they need to be upfront about it and tell their partner. Most strippers don't get to know their clients well enough to care about relationship issues so I would guess they don't know that their job and the partners participation has caused any problems. Strippers strip because they can make good money and they like to perform.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• What? Is that like secretaries tear families apart? nurses? barristas? personal trainers? lawyers? Should I go on??

You do realize it takes two ... or are you placing all the blame on the woman???
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• It takes the man to be a douche and spend all his money on strippers, or to sleep with her. If he wasn't with a stripper, he'd be with someone else instead. A douche bag husband would be a douche bag regardless of whether or not strippers existed.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• There's a whole lot of psychology that is involved with men going to strip clubs... I could give you an hour lecture, but here's the cliff's notes (I suggest you write these down!)
    Music=loud. That's so he doesn't have to listen to her bitching.
    Lights=dim. She looks as average as you do in broad daylight.
    Environment= Arousal is encouraged. Not like at home when he rubs your shoulders and you turn him away.
    Mood=Fantasy. She can be whoever he wants. She's not going to ask him to take out the trash, she doesn't give a shit if he calls her tomorrow, he doesn't even need to know her real name.

So what you need to do is BECOME the fantasy. There's something he's not getting from you, so re-evaluate!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Strippers are people too. It is just a job for them, that's all......
    geminilove7717

Answer by geminilove7717 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I'm sorry, I'm going to have to agree with the other posters... I blame the man.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• It's the man that chooses to go
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 9:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011