Missed period...have you?

Basic history...
I hadnt had a period since july 2007 due to 2 pregnacies and breastfeeding. My daughter has been done nursing for about 6 months and I got my period back as soon as she quit. It has been regular ever since and last month it lasted the usual 5 days and then the 2nd day AFTER my cycle it came back for a day and left. Also day 4 AFTER my cycle the same. Both only lasting that day. This month I am currently 14 days late and took a test when I was 12 days late. It was negative. The only thing different this month is I began running again. Could this affect my cycle?

Softwater

Asked by Softwater at 9:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Health

• Yes running can change your cycle. Some extreme runners don't have cycles.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Changing your exercise routine can affect your period as well as any stress you might be under.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• could be from the additional exercise, or a number of other things, if you are concerned make an appointment with your OB/GYN
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2011