do you invite the guys to your showers?

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• baby shower that is.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• no they told me they wouldnt come anyway. no one came but the ppl that threw it. my 2 sisters my mom my brow in law n my dad.. my kids grandma didnt come. for no reason. the bitch lied n made an excuse. knowing i lived wit her i went home LATE n she was still in her PJs from the night b4.. sry talkin about it makes me mad lol
    Anonymous

• Not usually but I also didnt bar him from coming.

Answer by gemgem at 4:45 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Most people don't but I did. I wanted my friends there. It was my conservative family and a bunch of tattoo artists. lol. It was interesting.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 4:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I didn't. I just thought that's more of a girlie thing and guys generally dont' like to sit and look at the cute baby stuff lol. If they go it's b/c their SO drug them along
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• men hate baby showers. i spared my hubby though i would have loved it if he had been there.

my friend had a good idea though. at her shower (which her hubby threw for her), men were invited. the men had a BBQ outside while the women had the shower inside.
    rachelsmommy78

Answer by rachelsmommy78 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• we had a coed baby shower. It was very relaxed and casual. It was a bbq/pool party. We ended up with like 40pp. We had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 4:59 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Our shower for the twins was a family get together, so we included everyone. My cousin insisted on throwing us a shower, so I told her I'd prefer to just have a cook out at her house. It was perfect for us. I think a lot depends on the group you want to invite and what is common with your group of friends or relatives. If you have a close group of couple friends, or if you have a lot of family that will attend, I think it would be fine to invite the guys. If your guy will be one of just a few, it might be kind of uncomfortable.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• yeah and it was fun!
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 5:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Men do really hate baby showers, and actually I don't really like them either. Guys just prefer to hang out and have some beers and not play dorky games.
    Anonymous