Is this possible.....to thos that had a miscarriage or knows about them.

ok there is a girl on my facebook page that has 2 sons. She can barley afford and the dad isn't involved they are 2 and 3. She just found our recently that she is pregnant again by a diffrent buy abd this guy wants no part in the baby. Well she complains on facebook all the time how she doesn't know what she is going to do the after pill didn't work and she then said one day she had to get into her 3 year old sons piggy bank and count the change and hope she has enough change to get to work the next day. So I am really hoping honestly she doesn't do something stupid to this pregnancy, but anyway she just said on facebook a few minutes ago that she almost misscarried yesterday I guess. She said that she felt the baby drop and was cramping and that she felt the baby cold. She didn't go to the dr when she felt this. I understand the cramping part but can you really feel the baby drop and can you feel the baby cold?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had 2 m/c one at 2 months the other at 3 and i never felt the baby cold or "drop"
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I've had 3 miscarriages, no I never felt either of those things.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• She's full of crap. Block her on your FB page.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• If she is still in the first trimester she would just get a lot of cramping and bleeding. The baby would still be too small for her to actually feel it.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• she says she is due January 14th.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree with all of the above. I had several miscarriages in the first trimister....and that's where she would be, the baby is too small to feel it "drop", all I had was cramping and bleeding.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I have never heard of that before in my life. And I know a few people that have miscarried.. sounds like she likes drama and attention.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• ya I didn't think that sounded right either so that is why I asked
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• yes mam i have had 4 m/c's before 14weeks and one at 18weeks....I know that i didnt feel anything with the first 4 other than what felt like a baddd period. At 18weeks..i just quit feelin the flutters...and got some heaviness in my groin not much just like i was passing a clot....pressure......and bleeding and cramping. Id say she was looking for attention didnt get the kind of attention she wanted...and said she almost M/C'd for sypathy !! GL with that friend girl
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 10:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• actually she isn't really a friend just someone I know I guess. I know her mom and sisters and her they lived down the street from my mom when we were growing up although her and one other sister lives on their own now, but her mom and other sister still live by my mom. She is 24 I use to babysit her when I was younger then I babysat her sons until she screwed me over I just never took her off facebook
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2011