What is the best/worst item you have purchased from a TV infommercial?

simple smileMine was the Magic Mop! = Worst. I got so mad when the wringer gizmo broke the 2nd time I used it and in the middle of mopping before Christmas holiday with MIL coming.  I literally opened the back door and threw it out of my house.  I picked it up later after I cooled down, hahaha.

Best=Slim n' 6 by Debbie Siebers, it was exactly everything she said it would be and worked.

KellyGirl_TX

Asked by KellyGirl_TX at 9:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I loved the slim slide lol (although you could do it on all things slippery lol). The best, I'd have to say is the Aqua globes, I have several and they are great! The worst was, well, it's hard to say! I've had several lol. I think the little steam iron was pretty bad, and the "super slicer" absolutely didn't work! But gullible me, I still buy the stuff!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Best--Foodsaver.
    Worst--Slim Slide in the early 90s. You basically put booties on and forth across a small piece of plastic. Haha.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2011