Having problems dicaplining

sorry spelling sucks but we are having problems dicipling my 2.5 yr old. we been consitent on timouts in the corner and he still is acting out. he has done thing even when we just told him no and put him in the corner. there has been times that he tells me NO and hits me in the face i put him in the corner after telling him no you dont do it. my husband believes a spanking might get him to learn. everytime he gets out of the corner he laughs like its a joke. we need to figure something out because i dont want a bully for a son he acts like one to his brother already. HELP!!!

Levink_08

Asked by Levink_08 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't believe in spanking so that won't be something I would do. TIme outs, taking away toys, be consistent in whatever you do.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2011