How many women here had no sex drive in early pregnancy?TTC(just wondering) adult content

for like the past couple days my husband and i have not had sex. Like I just don't even want to try to, and this is NOT normal im a week away from AF and normally thats all i want to do. I just really don't want to get my hopes up, but also i feel full quicker and just all together like i NEED caffine to stay awake all day.

paige2323

Asked by paige2323 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Completely lost mine until second trimester. Then lost it again in the third.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• lost mine in the begining.......got it back for like 5weeks....and now lost it again at almost 30weeks lol. GL maybe u wont be TTC much longer!!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 10:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• thanks we are hoping too jjust dont wanna get our hopes up
    paige2323

Comment by paige2323 (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• No sex drive this go around...in my first trimester now...usually we have sex daily but I just dont have it in me! With my ds I was like that too, and with my dd I was the oppisite go figure...
    But after the 1st trimester with ds I wanted it all the time lol
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2011