Ever do anything really embarrassing?

Today I went to visit the church my sister goes to. I wait until the opening prayer is said so that I can go in without disturbing anyone. After the prayer is done I hold the door open for some kids. Then I start to walk in with baby and diaper bag in arms. The diaper bag knocks over the large trash can and crashes as it hits the ground and the lid pops off...of course everyone looks. Oh boy! I put it back together, and I just had to leave I was so embarrassed. Just curious if any of you moms have an embarrassing story to share. LOL Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, When I was 36, I was in a Taekwondo class working out. I was sparring with a man that was not going to get the best of me. I sweat alot and when we were done, I was soaking wet. However my pants were wetter than the top. I peed all down my White uniform and it stained my uniform yellow. I thought I could pass it off for sweat until I had time to look down. There were about 40 or 50 people watching us!! UGHHH!!! I could have died!!
    Anonymous

• Yup, I have these days. Like the day I trailed milk from a leaking bottle all through the mall. Lol. Tey laughing because it only gets more fun. LOL!
    Anonymous

• I have a similar story actually.

We went to our friends baby's christening a couple of months back, and we were all sitting down quietly in the church waiting for the ceremony to begin - and my then 12 month old shouted "MUMMY!! BOOB-EESH!" - really loudly. She wanted to nurse... gah.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 5:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• no, never!
    Anonymous

• AT work I walked into a fitting room when a lady was topless and trying on bras!! To make it worde, I froze, and kept apologizing, when all she wanted me to do was shut the door!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I was in target and being prego and having a 2 year old we pee alot.. so we ran over there and walked in a stall and a lady was throwing up everywhere.. i felt so bad and was so embarrassed. But the door wasnt locked i just kept saying SORRY!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 6:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Oh gosh,today in church,I went to stand up,when it was over,and the lady beside me looked down at the floor,and said "did you drop something? so naturally everyone looked,and it was a pair of my thongs,I could have died,All I can think of they were stuck to my jacket with stactic,I know I will never live this one down.!!!!!!
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2008