Really????

I did not join cafemom to have religious debates and I mostly ignore them, but it goes a little too far when there is a thread dedicated to bashing my religion, so I think I'm gonna have to say goodbye to you all. Its not just that- its that you guys are mean to eachother in general. So I guess my question is how do I delete my account?

lauralivivy

Asked by lauralivivy at 9:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Not everyone is like that here...
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 9:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• don't let the trolls chase you away. don't let them win. there will be trouble makers wherever you go. just ignore them. that pisses them off more than anything.
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 9:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Not everyone is like that, I'm not. I may not be perfect but I try not to bash either. I wouldn't leave because of the Negative Nelly's.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• scroll all the way down and click on Contact Us...then on the right hand side of the page you'll see where you can cancel your account.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agee with Heather. We're not all like that.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree with everyone! Give it another chance.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I dont know what happened cause I just got on this site, but u should be able to go into your profile, like on face book and deactivate the account. Hope it helps and btw if these people are bashing your religion then maybe they shoudl look at themselves first? that one thing I cant stand, we are all equal.. duh. good luck!
    nolababe421

Answer by nolababe421 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I refuse to look at them anymore,, who cares what one person thinks? I don't think one post should make you go.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• This is why I do not ask questions anymore. YOU are right some people are out of control here. I do not enjoy it as much as I did. I think this site is changing.
    Anonymous

• I know, but its not fun anymore when I join something that is supposed to be all about parenting and they attack my personal religion. That really sucks the life out of this site.

lauralivivy

Comment by lauralivivy (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2011