wanting to lose 10-15 lbs?

i'm 22, about 5', and i gave birth to my son 19 months ago. right now i'm only 5 lbs less then what i was when i was pregnant with him. any suggestions on how i could lose just 10-15 lbs? i don't want to take any pills if possible.

PixiFairy

Asked by PixiFairy at 5:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• You don't have to take any pills. You could maybe go see a nutritionist and work out a diet. Whenever you have a moment where you're standing still do little exercises like leg lifts etc. Work out a routine that you can stick to, like whenever it would be likely that you could exercise (the least busiest time of your day)

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 5:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Take the 14day green smoothie challenge!!!! Green smoothies are full of nutrients and are tasty. Come to my group and learn some more:

They will help you lose weight and feel great...

http://www.cafemom.com/group/greensmoothie
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 6:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I use a website called livestrong.com (lance armstrong foundation). They have a link called the daily plate that calculates your daily caloric needs. Use the food journal to keep track of what you eat daily and the website does the rest. It deducts the calories from the foods you eat from your daily allowance as well as keeps track of exercise and various other things. I was a size 6 before I had my dd. After she was born I was a size 10 for 3.5 years (trying everything to lose the weight to no avail). After using the daily plate since mid-september I am in a size 4. I am thinner than I was before my daughter and I do NOT diet. I simply stay within my caloric allowance for the day. If I need more calories I exercise. My husband also lost 20 lbs. It is easy and it is free.
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• exercise and healthy eating. weight training will help
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Try Prevention Magazines Flat Belly Diet. Its a lifestyle change. The recipes are awesome and so good for you! (its about eating fats that are good for you - if you can believe it!) I swear by it and my friend works for Prevention. The book is kind of expensive, but SO worth it. After you read it, you won't want to eat bad stuff anymore. It will gross you out. At least, it did for me. Good luck!!!!
    MrsT6102

Answer by MrsT6102 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2008