I am writing a column about being a mom, I need a title for the monthly publication.!!! I live in southern la, am a stay at home mom and will be writing about kid friendly events and my life as a mom of 2 boys, soon to have another baby. Help,,,

Laura B.

Asked by Laura B. at 9:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• I assume you mean louisianna, and not California?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Years ago I wrote a parenting column titled "Parent to Parent". Or what about Kid Connection....Parent Connection...The Parent's Page....

Good luck whatever you choose, and have fun with it!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I had a blog/website that was similar. I got really busy and just wasn't able to maintain it. Anyways, I called it "All Things Children". It covered all the local events for kids, kid's activities, and a directory of businesses that mom would use (daycares, doctor's, children's party places, etc).
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• It will also be an outlet for, to talk about my kids and the funny things that go on, while tying in local stuff.... Hmmm. Yes south Louisiana.
    Laura B.

Comment by Laura B. (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Your title could be almost anything. One mom wrote about her four boys, and titled the book, "Please Don't Eat the Daisies". Another mom wrote about her 8 children, and called it, "I Should Have Seen It Coming When the Rabbit Died".

One mom in my city publishes a monthly parent magazine. No family stuff about her kids, just advertisements, articles, and a list of fun and interesting things going on in the area that other parents might want to try. But her magazine is called, Kalamazoo Parent. Simple, straight to the point. Guess where I live (lol).

Do you have a religious affiliation? If so, that could be part of the title. Do you have a special talent, or gift? It's really hard to come up with a title for you with so little information. I'd suggest just brainstorming with people who know you, and then post all the possibilities and let us vote!
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 10:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• down on de bayou !!!! .... swap with the swamp momma .... from crawfish to crayons !@@@
    RavenSwift

Answer by RavenSwift at 12:52 AM on Aug. 18, 2011