Tell Me

... uh, well I really don't have a question. I just wanted to see what it felt like to open a question with that phrase. It's still lame.

Soo... um, what do you all think of Johnny Depp? I kinda like the Downvote Fariy a little more, but Johnny's hot too. Do you think the Downvote Fairy has a religious following? He should. He's sooo charismatic.

anime_mom619

Asked by anime_mom619 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I'm an 80s girl, so I doooo love Johnny. Ever since Edward Scissorhands!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Johnny on 21 Jump Street... I was so in love back then!! LOL

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Just in case sahm pops in

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/23/Larry_King.jpg/220px-Larry_King.jpg

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I think that Johnny Depp is a demented genius. I wouldn't want to be married to him and have to live with him all the time, but I saw the Capt. Jack Sparrow doll at Toys R Us and bought it. His portrayal of the Mad Hatter started out totally loony and ended up heart-breaking!! He may be good-looking in a dark, creepy sort of way, because he always seems to be trying to look ratty and unkempt. Not your average heart-throb definitely. And there you are! I told you!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Questions about Johnny Depp in the RD section?  Really?

Given time to think about it, though (it only took about half a second), I can totally see it.  He's so o.O, I think he could qualify as a religious experience.  One I'd like to have, anyway. . .

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 10:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• It's Johnny all the way!! Especially in his Jack outfit ... whoof.

I love this picture ... 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Questions about Johnny Depp in the RD section? Really?

Family tradition

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I would definity choose Johnny Deep over the downvote fairy. Theres just something off about hin lol I think Kristi is right hes a sith. give me naked Johnny in that tub with the absinthe! :) I think I'd also choose Robert Englund, Kett Turton, Wednesday 13, and Joey Jordison before I would choose mr. downvote fairy. Maybe the downvote fairy follows the FSM?
    flower_angel

Answer by flower_angel at 11:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Johnny's definitely got my vote! He's a bit too skinny for my taste, but I'd totally do him IF he was in his Jack Sparrow character. hehe
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I'm pretty sure the down vote fairy is a sith. And I think Johnny is totally HOTTT. I'll take him over the downvote fairy anyday. Plus the downvote fairy smokes and I'm not to keen on that.(Right that was what I saw in the pic right?) Someone please post the pic so I can list what I don't like about the downvote fairy....oddly enough it isn't the downvotes. LOL
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2011