If I found out I was pregnant november 0th does that mean I was pregnant on November 1th?

ok the thing is I am now 34 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow and even though everything looks fine with baby and I have had a healthy pregnancy it scares me this is why. We had a party on 11/13/2010 and I got drunk which I rarly ever do. I drank 3 wine coolers and some jagor. Then I found out I was pregnant on 11/30/2010. I am due August 9th. The only thing is babies head is measuring a little big which I am hoping isn't from me drinking. Can that be why? I go for another ultrasound in a few weeks to meassure again. Also would I have been pregnant on the day I was drinking? Before bashing I didn't know I was pregnant if it is possible.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• All measurements are just estimates. Don't worry, we all have our moments and baby is probably just fine.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• No one night of a little too much to drink should NOT affect your baby at all. FAS is from steady over drinking throughout the entire pregnancy.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I got drunk on November 13 2010 and I found out I was pregnant November 30 2010
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• No because if that was the case both of my babies would have something wrong with them....or all 3 since I am prego now...for some reason, the 3 times in the past 10 years that ive gotten DRUNK (like bad drunk), 2-3 weeks later I found out I was pregnant. With ds, I got drunk at a friends bday party, and had a hangover for like 2 weeks, and figured it out. When I got the positive I was 5 weeks. With my daughter, I got drunk on New Years that year, and on Jan 12th I got a positve test. With this one I got drunk at my brother's graduation May 13th and found out I was pregnant June 2nd. Each time, I freaked out lol. And each time the dr told me that it wasnt a big deal unless I continued to drink thoughout my pregnancies! So you are in the clear as long as you have steered clear of alcohol since and up to the baby's birth and afterwards if you plan to breastfeed!
    Lots of luck mama!
    PS I drink on weekends alot but dont
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• cont from above-
    get DRUNK often, usually limiting myself to 2-4 drinks depending how long I am out for. Those 3 times I was bad drunk lol
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• thanks sissy4444
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2011