Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dont know whats going on should i go to the doctor? not sure where to post adult content

ok i feel kind of dumb asking this but here it gos....1st let me say i AM on birth control i have 3 children youngest is 8mts and do not wish to have anymore with that said i have normal periods always on time always the same amount of days same flow yada yada well this one is diffrent i was cramping VERY bad TMI but was passing HUGE clots of tissue even the color of it was diff than normal well the thing is i started bleeding a week befor i was suppose to even with still taking the pill now im on my 6th pill and still not understanding what is happening and this might be a stupid question but could i have had a miscarriage thats what my husband sugested and my SIL but dont you think i would know if i did or was posibley pregnant? im just at a loss not sure what to think has anyone else done this i just need some advice ANYTHING

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

Answers (8)
  • Call your doc.

    Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

  • you probably haven't miscarried but with age, our body changes and our hormones change so you may need to look into a different birth control.

    Answer by Jademom07 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

  • i just dont want to sound crazy lol which im sure by now i do anyways ......

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

  • Well I have misc. and that is what it sounds like to me. I would call your ob in the morning and if you were you want to make sure you have passed everything. They will do a blood test as well.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

  • honestly I would advise either going to the doctor or if you are feeling week going to the hospital. I had an unusual bleeding and when I finally gave in and went I need more then a few transfusions. Because yes you can bleed out. I know we are used to bleeding but whenever something is unusual and/or painful take the safe route and get it checked out. If you do go to the hospital be ready for a wait because most er's do not take unusual bleeding to seriously, so I would call your doctor first to have them let the hospital know you are coming.

    Answer by EmpressJoyous at 10:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

  • I know this is gross, but I would take one of the clots with you to the doctor...and yes, I would definitely go.

    Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

  • I agree wiht mom-2-3-girlz

    Answer by sissy4444 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

  • in my opinion take the clot with you if you can or describe it to your doctor but if you take it they can test it..i know it sounds nasty but its the best to go to your doctor to find out if it was a miscarriage or whatever it might be. it could be serious or it can be something easily taken care of...but always better safe than sorry. hope this helps.

    Answer by Warrenbaby at 6:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.