I want to get out of the emotional rut Im in.

I am in a emotional rut. everytime i feel like iim going somewhere i get slapped in the face. im single with 2 kids, I do everything im supposed too, go to work and school. but i cant find a desent man, not that i want one. and want to do something with my life and everytime i get a plan in action it gets shot down by something. I feel like im on a treadmill that wont stop. does it ever get better?

nolababe421

Asked by nolababe421 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes. it will get better. Finding a good man is like finding a priceless gem. They are hard to find and definitely well worth the search and the wait.

I used to think that all of the good men were taken and what were left were handicapped. I don't think that way now.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• when one door closes another one opens, it gets better. I was divorced with a little one and moved into an apartment. I had nothing. We had a tv and a rocking chair and my daughters bed and dresser. We slept on the flloor in the living room every night for 8 months. Piece by piece I bought stuff and made it a home. She didnt care & neither did I we just told everyone we camp out every night. You just keep pushing on, never give up and make things happen. yes doors will close and youll get frustrated but at the end of the day your healthy, the kids are healthy your together and nothing else matters. Everything else is just material. Get into a good church get the kids in the programs in church and let God take the burden off your shoulders. I dont worry about things anymore and havent for many years and doors just keep opening up. Someday a good man will come along but you dont need a man to be happy. Good luck
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 11:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• yes it does and I am a witness of that trials are only for a season pray to God he know your heart he won't give us nothing u can't handle.
    mizzcjlj4

Answer by mizzcjlj4 at 2:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• like they say we are given obstacles to tackle and see how we do. its going to take time and when that right guy comes along he will. just do what you normally do and so long as you are happy and raising two healthy children that's all that matters. no one has a fairy tale life so we just deal with the hand we are dealt with.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2011