My 16m old Flips & flops all night.

My 16m old moves all over during the night. He flip-flops like a fish out of water. He isn't awake while he does it. He is a very good sleeper. I hope that it is normal for him to move around and I have nothing to worry about...

babyphillips210

Asked by babyphillips210 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• it is normal, I wouldn't be worried at all! My son is a roller...he rolls around a lot :)
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 10:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• When my son was younger I checked on him a lot and every time I would go into his room he would be in a different position or spot.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I just read in tonight's paper that new research indicates that watching television in the evening affects the sleep of toddlers. You might want to try not letting him watch and see if he sleeps better.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• my son is 2 1/2 and still moves everywhere in his sleep. He is in a toddler bed now and in beginning he would fall out every night bc he moved so mcuh. I have to cover him upconstantly in the night bc he moves so much. Good luck...pretty sure it's just a common toddler thing really. Nothing to worry about
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2011