Funny bit from my pregnancy

After my water broke, I chose to leave the hospital (instead of waiting around to be induced). I had soaked through yet another pair of panties and the nurse put them in a bio hazard baggie to take with me, which was then promptly left in my mom's rental car. My mom called me 3 days after she got home (she lives in WA, I live in DE) and said she had just received a call from the rental co saying they had found my bio hazard bagged panties under the seat and wondered if I would like them back. Uh no thanks guys you can toss them. I just can't imagine what the poor guy cleaning out the car must have thought. Panties are one thing but in a bright red bio hazard bag?

Whats your funny pregnancy story?

LadybugTash

Asked by LadybugTash at 10:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think you about made me pee my pants. That has to be the funniest thing I've heard all day.

I think mine has to be my inability to censor myself while I am in labor or delivering. I would feel bad for any first time mom walking past my door listening to me tell my SO "Quit wiping my ass, its not gonna stop leaking!!" (after they broke my water in bed he felt the need to wipe me repeatedly to try to keep me clean and dry) or "enough with the f*ck*ng cotton balls!!" when the doctor was swabbing me with wet cotton balls trying to "stretch me" while I was crowing so I wouldn't tear...yeah, highly annoying. I'm sure they would think "what are they gonna do to me in there?!" LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Being a first time mom, and the only person outside of professionals in the room with me was my fiance i was scared. I started to push and stopped in mid push because I had pooped. I started tp cry because I was embaressed, and the doc told me everything was alright blah blah- she was very understanding- unlike myself when they rolled in the full length mirror, so I could watch. I was like uhm what in lucifers reach is that doing in here?? Uh im sorry ill be lucky if my now DH doesnt pass out, but had i seen what was going on I would have passed out or lost it. Needless to say the rolled it right back out.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 11:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I was so worried about pooping and I still don't know if I did. I have asked DH but he refused to tell me. But I've made peace with it and I just don't care anymore. I was bring a human being into the world folks, suck it!
    LadybugTash

Comment by LadybugTash (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Jun. 29, 2011