Business name????

I am about to open a jewelry business. I have put my brain on overtime trying to come up with a name. My name is Amanda and cant think of anything catchy to go with it. However, my daughters name is Caitlin. She loves doing it with me and who knows maybe one day she will take over if it goes well. So my question is, what do you think of Caitlin's Creations?????? Thanks for your opinions!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• I like that.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Try playing around with some words on a business name generator- http://businessnamegenerator.com/

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Mandy-Kay Jewelry
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Hi Get Excited & Stay Excited™!  How awesome is that!  I know how hard it is to come up with a business name.  The generator may help you.  But it seems like you may need something meaningful to you & something that lets your customers or target market know what type of business you are.  A & C Jewels, A & C Jewelry, A & C Creations, A & C Jewelers... I could do more but I don't know what type of jewelry your selling and so forth.  Using your name, last name or initials-- these things make for easier times with registering business names in your county/state.  Hope this helps..."SMILE-Get Excited & Stay Excited™!"

blessed2behome

Answer by blessed2behome at 5:45 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Thanks for the ideas ladies!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:02 AM on Jun. 28, 2011