34 weeks preg. adult content

I went to the bathroom earlier and there was a huge chunk of discharge or something really gross iv never seen discharge like that and I didnt see blood or deel cramps or anything so I figured id ignore it and c wat happens but I keep thinking about it so wo wat do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• with you being 34 weeks, I'm going to bet that its your mucus plug. Usually comes out during between 34-38 weeks. Could be that you'll go into labor or it may not mean a thing. LOL I lost it with my son at 35 weeks and my daughter at 33 weeks. Just tell your doctor that you think you lost your mucus plug so they can check you and see if you've dialated.
    Good luck!
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• oh and my son was 2 days late and my daughter was induced 4 days early and after the mucus plug came out I stay between a 1 and a 2 with them both until they were born!
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Lol thanks that came to mind but I thought it was supposed to b bloody
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• yeah I would say mucus plug too, let your Dr know. GL!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• With my ds it wasnt bloody but with my dd it was. IDK why they were different lol
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• With my daughter it wasnt bloody at all. It just looked like a big booger lol. I never had any contractions or bloody show until after my water broke and it was still like an hour after that until I had a contraction. I lost it at like 37 weeks and I didnt have her til 41 weeks. Just let your doctor know at your next visit.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• sounds like your mucous plug, its gross i know. i lost bits and pieces of mine weeks before i had my 3rd baby
    polkadot80

Answer by polkadot80 at 1:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2011