Mommy has to go potty...

Honestly, doesn't matter if I say it or not... It seems like there's a potty radar implanted into their brains. As soon as I go in there, they are soon to follow.

When did your kids stop going into the bathroom every time you were going?

marybeth927

Asked by marybeth927 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'm 32 and still follow my mom to the potty. Not as much but it's funny my mom used to call it her conference room

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• omfg, I wanna know too. My DD is 2. Please tell me it ends soon.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My oldest is almost 8 hope it is soon!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My oldest is 4, and he still follows me in there.......
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I have a 7month old son but prior to being a mom, I was a nanny for ten years. The children always needed to go go potty with me! I found this very frustrating and had a little talk with them about privacy. I explained that everyone needs a little privacy and alone time especially in the bathroom. Before I knew it, they were asking me to shut the door for them so they could have privacy:) They were 2 and 3 year old boys.
    medmom29

Answer by medmom29 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My 3 yo son is watching his favorite show on TV and as I'm getting inside the bathroom he comes running and says "mom what are you doing" if I had a nickel every time I get to answer the same question!
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• my boys are 3 and 2 and they still go when I go. Im like its mommys time lol
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• my just about 5 year old son stilllll goes in there whether im peeing or showering! ugh! i feel like he too, has a potty radar! :P
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• um...my 2yr old has done it maybe once or twice, and that was while potty training...my 4yr old has never done it...they know that when mommy goes, they don't bother me.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I never allowed it. I always shut the door and when they were old enough to open the door I locked it. They used to sit/stand outside the door and whine but were never allowed inside the bathroom with me.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2011