Hi! I am a first time mom living in South Austin. I joined this site because I want to meet up with other moms in the area. I can't seem to find anything that has events of meeting other moms. Did I miss something?

medmom29

Asked by medmom29 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I know of a group in North Austin, I used to be a part of it but am no longer...you can search for them on the site. They meet up near Cedar Park at Lakeline Mall sometimes. I know that is far from S. Austin, but it's an idea if you want to have playdates and don't mind the drive.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Okay...just did a search myself. Go to groups, search groups, type in north austin...a group comes up.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 11:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• You to the "groups" section of the site and search Austin and you'll probably come up with something =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I saw events and chats but nothing for playdates. Do you know if I could start a meetup type thing on here?
    medmom29

Comment by medmom29 (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2011