3 month old baby face twitching?

it happens throughout the day. not every second. randomly. Its like a tic or twitch in her eyes or her lip like she is eating a lemon. im just cuirous if she will grow out of it. please help.

shab552

Asked by shab552 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• its normal babies make sooo many different expressions and do weird things with their faces and bodies. its normal and he will grow out of it.
    Anonymous

• I will take her to the doctors or atleast let your ped know bc it could be seizures or something.
    mommy20507

Answer by mommy20507 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I second seeing the doctor. Also, see if you can get it on video. It'll make it easier for the doctor to determine what's going on.

(((((((HUGS)))))))) and good luck!
    LIZARD66

Answer by LIZARD66 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My 10 month old just started doing the same thing about a week ago. Did you get any other feedback? It might be teething.
    Fanny200

Answer by Fanny200 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 27, 2008