i need to vent kind of.

my sister is a b*tch, she always talks crap about me, and expects stuff to be done FOR her.. and doesnt appreciate anything. She has always been a negative and RUDE person her whole life and especially towards me been EXTREMELY mean.
well she just called and wants to know if i would watch her son one day out of the way every week while she worked(she wants to pick up another shift). its a short amount of time, but honestly i just dont want to because she is such a b*tch to me constantly. just last week she was talking crap about me behind my back and was saying it is "fun" to talk bad about me. her son also is a big brat and i love him, but he is VERY hard to handle and our whole family agrees.

what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• i would say no i have my own family to take of. especially if he is a handful
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I would just tell her straight up" the way you talk about me,what makes you think,I am good enough to watch your son?" Don't give in to her,I hate two faced people,especially family good luck,and stand your ground.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I would say I know you talk about me and saying that you think its fun to talk about me so y are you asking me for favors when you are talking crap about me all the time!! I would just say how do you expect people to do things for you when you treat them like this?? Just see what she has to say she will either get pissed and not talk to you or she will appologize! I dont have any sisters so i dont know but good luck!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i wouldnt watch him..why help her out when she'll be taling about you at work anyways??i wouldnt do it!gl
    amysmomma505

Answer by amysmomma505 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• no, I wouldn't let a pissing contest get in the way of family. My little sister is the same way, but she's still my sister. I know deep down that if I needed her (even a kidney) she would be there for me. For the most part, friends come and go but family is forever. Be the kind of sister that you want her to be. GL
    Anonymous

• Don't do anything that may cause a further rift in your relationship. re-build!! Make things better, not worse!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 6:33 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• usually i'm the type of person that once you screw me over, little or big that's it you're on my shitlist for good...but when it comes to my family, esp. my sister who seems to be exactly like yours, and my niece, who seems to be exactly like your nephew, i help out. my sister has always been the same to me, but i put her in her place. maybe it's about time you put her in her place. sometimes that's all it takes...i know for some of my family members telling them one time to go f**k themselves was all it took...they know now if they didn't know then not to mess with me
    Jeanine

Answer by Jeanine at 8:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2008