What is the best way to lose your belly?

1sexymother

Asked by 1sexymother at 11:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Health

• cardio, crunches, reverse crunches
    Anonymous

• burn more calories then you take in & exercise. You can't spot reduce, and ab work helps tone... but you will loose all over, not just your belly

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Running. I read that crunches take forever to show results and the fastest way to burn it off and tone is by running/jogging
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 1:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I just started with a new company. The product helps target issues like these! feeling tired, getting fit, healthy, building muscle instead of just burning off your fat AND muscle! The shakes taste amazing! like cake mix actually! Which is a total plus because I have went out before and spent $100 and some odd dollars at GNC for their protein shakes... yeah I had a sip out of one and it was SO nasty, that the rest of the canister sat there on my fridge for a year. I have a video on my profile, in my journals that explains how it works. Because it's a health shake kids can drink it too, they just take one scoop of the mix versus the two scoops that an adult takes. You freak when you see how much you would have to eat in ONE sitting, to get the nutrition that's packed into one shake! Check out my profile and msg me if you have any questions! =)
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 4:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2011