Why is my SO soo damn grumpy!!

He's washing dishes for the first time in almost 4yrs that we've been together. He is taking a very long time and is really grumpy while doing it. He looks irritated and bored. Tired and sweating like you wouldn't believe, as if he's working in the sun haha...Why is he so grumpy? I do it everyday lol

I'm sure this will be his one and only offer to wash dishes in the future hahaha

Bump if you would like your partner/so/DH to do the dishes today!!

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 11:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I have been waiting for mine to load the dishwasher since Saturday morning and I have a sink that is overflowing. I am trying to prove a point and it is killing me.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Maybe he is on his man rag lol.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Because he had to do something, to bad haha.
    Anonymous

• It's just funny to watch him sweat and tired from something I do everyday. It's funny ladies, you can laugh!
    ProudMammaMia

Comment by ProudMammaMia (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• LizzeeT so basically your DH does what I do everyday as a sahm and my SO works just like you. My SO also feels like he should help out more so he decided to wash the dishes and I can't think it's funny because he is sweating as if it's a marathon. Well geez way to take all the fun from this post thanks!
    ProudMammaMia

Comment by ProudMammaMia (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Maybe he's stressed about work or something else. Have you talked to him about it?
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:45 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i wouldn't want him doing them if he equates the pain and agony of it to the marriage
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:59 AM on Jun. 28, 2011