Tell Me... we can get back to religious debate on the rd forum in the morning? ;)

Doncha hate it when someone puts the whole question in the title??

judimary

Asked by judimary at 11:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Dude, who said you could cheat and put the whole question in one line? Sheesh. ; ) We can only get back on topic in the morning if I get more Pamprin, or if silly anon goes away for about a week or so. Otherwise, this is the only way I can handle this section right now. :D
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• What difference does it make if they put the whole question in the title or not? At least you don't have to click on it to find out what the question really is before you decide you don't want to answer it
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 12:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yes! and No! respectively.

It's been fun.  Goodnight!

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 12:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I hope so! And...yes I do. lol
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• PLEASE!! ive been potty training for what feels like ages...all i want to do is come on CM & enjoy some religious debate...but NOOOOO it happy-fun time. i dont have enough energy to not be a potty pooper tonight!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• LOL. It has been fun though. Goodnight ladies. xx
    judimary

Comment by judimary (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I hope so
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 12:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• LOL, animemom619, I don't have any idea who "anon" is, which presumably is her intention in going "anon", so can't help you there. I don't know what Pamprin is. And I'm in Australia, where it's early afternoon and by the time it's "morning" for you ladies, I'll be heading off to bed Tuesday night! As for putting the whole question in the title line, I HATE when people do that!!!!
    judimary

Comment by judimary (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Jun. 28, 2011