What are great games to play with a two year old

1sexymother

Asked by 1sexymother at 12:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Hide and seek, ring-around-the-rosie, tiggy (but keep in mind (s)he is two so no-one is to run too fast or be a bully), making block towers, play pretend with baby dolls/teddy bears, dress-up, mud pies, catch, plant a garden, cook a cake. Two-yr olds are awesome fun.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:10 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• He loves most of those. I want to play games that he can learn from
    1sexymother

Comment by 1sexymother (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My son likes puzzles! Just make sure that they're age appropriate or he'll have too hard of a time with it. We also count things around the house for fun. He's up to 20 now. :] Colors and shapes are big for us too. Whenever we're in the car and I can tell he's paying attention, I'll ask him what color the car is next to us. If we're at the store and I see a circle shape, I'll ask him what he thinks it is. Even things like cleaning can be a *game* to a toddler who doesn't know any better ;] We sing a song while he puts his toys where they belong and I help him.
    ours

Answer by ours at 1:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• hide n seek peek a boo
    taratennant60

Answer by taratennant60 at 7:16 AM on Jun. 28, 2011