Answer this question....

You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?

ljmommy1211

Asked by ljmommy1211 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No, I probably wouldn't tell anyone,, unless you could tell that I was sick. I'd start getting my affairs in order. Spending time w/fam and friends. Write letters to my dh, dd and ds. I'd let them know how much I love them, what I'd like for them when I'm gone, etc. But they would find the letters until later. I don't think I'd be afraid for me but for my DH and kids. Plus that doctor better be right too. I'd hate to whip that azz if they gave the wrong results though. lol

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I would tell my husband so he can help get things in order. I would be most scared about my children growing up without me. This is one of my biggest fears. I would spend every waking hour with them and tell them how much I love them and how proud of them I am; like I do everyday. I would tell them not to be sad because Mommy is watching them from Heaven.
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 2:10 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• good question
    i would only tell ONE friend
    would be hard to choose that person...
    i wouldn't be scared for my own life, just for my family :( makes me sad just thinkin bout that
    i would do crazy stuff i would write a bunch of letters to the government and to rich people and to agencies explaining my situation and saying the last thing i would want on earth would be to give a gift of paying for my own funeral at least and other stuff..
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• A--Yes, I would tell my closest friends & family♥
    B--I I would spend every moment I could with my children♥
    C--I would be sooooo afraid♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i would tell everyone close to me.
    i would spend time with them and also plan my funeral, etc.
    i wouldn't be afraid...that won't make me live longer lol. plus i probably wouldn't really believe it especially if i didn't feel sick.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I wouldn't tell anyone I was going to die. I'd let them be happy and live normally as long as they could. I would spend my days much like I do now, spending as much time as I can with my children, dh and parents and just soaking them in. I have no fear of dying, but I am filled with great anxiety about who will care for my children when I'm gone! (I have a special needs child and he's only 9, but this is a constant worry even now!). I would make sure my will was in order and I'd probably want to do some memorable things like go see the Grand Canyon or go to Alaska with my family so they would always have those memories with me.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2011