What are some of your favorite quotes....

I love quotes... They can always say what is going on when you dont know how. Tell me all of your favorite quotes.... Starting NOW!!!

ljmommy1211

Asked by ljmommy1211 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• "The unfulfilled needs in my life will be my motivation to achieve " Abraham Maslow

"A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What one can be, one must be." ~ Maslow

"I know its nothing but lies but they sound so sincere I find them too hard to hate"~ Thrice

"Tomorrow the tide will come who knows what it could bring"~ Cast Away

It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out; it's the grain of sand in your shoe.

Keep going; if you cannot walk, creep.

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 1:16 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• "If you can make it through the night, there's a brighter day" (I've spent many nights sitting up just to be comforted by the sunrise.)

"If you think you can or you can't, you're right"

"Don't speak about it, be about it"

"Work smarter not harder"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• "It is better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all".

"No man should be worth your tears; for the one that is will never make you cry".

"Live; Love; Laugh".

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars".

"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be, but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean".- Bob Marley

"Do all things with love".-Og Mandino

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul".-Judy Garland

"Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul".-Democritus
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 2:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• "Life is to short to sit around wondering about what might have happened."- Me
    You see things; and you say,' why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say "why not?"-- George Bernard Shaw
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be, but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.--bob marley
    "To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing."- Aristotle
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I have a lot of favorite quotes but one of my favorites are “If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are rewards.”-Bear Bryant
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Always kiss your children goodnight - even if they're already asleep.

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.

It's not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can't tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself.

"I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• "You'lll forgive me if I take a minute to get accustomed to you."

"A life worth living is a life lived for others."
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 2:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• in 100 years it will not matter what type clothes we wore, house we lived in or how much money we made but what will remain is that we were important in the life of a child!

life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breathe away!

LOVE quotes~
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you deal with it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of the unlived life.

It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

It's the little moments in life that matter.

AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 3:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2011