Dog poo in washing machine??

Okay... my puppy pooped in his cage and it is smushed all over the blankets that were folded in it... if I just drop these in the washer, put in on hot, and add some detergent, is it going to make a huge mess in my washer?? I know of no other way to get these blankets clean, they are disgusting, I actually considered throwing them away for a minute...

jluvskija

Asked by jluvskija at 6:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Home & Garden

• i would run hot water with bleach after

Anonymous

• if it's a lot then i would through them away...a lot of poo in the wash just seems wrong.....we have a 7 mo old puppy. it's a boxer so he exactly never seemed like a true puppy because he is so big. the crate training thing got old really fast, so we put him in the backyard. but now that it is colder he's back in the crate with his doggy bed and in the garage. we just have to let him out to use the bathroom. or i make my son clean up the mess in the garage.
    ZARA81

Answer by ZARA81 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Take the blanket outside and spray it off with the water hose first, then put it in the washer.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 4:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2008