Late on putting birth control in??

Okay this question was already asked but I want to add more detail

Okay so the week that I was late in putting my Nuvaring in (after my period) I had unprotected sex (lots sorry if its tmi) then after I put it in I still had unprotected sex for like 2 days and then I got a feeling that something wasn't right.

Now it has been two weeks since everything has happened and I have a feeling that I'm pregnant but not sure. I also have some pregnancy signs, is that possible?? What are my chances of pregnancy?

Ann_Asher

Asked by Ann_Asher at 1:20 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• VERY VERY VERY HIGH! You should keep plan B pills handy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Dr. Cafemom is online!! AGAIN!!
    Please wait......................................wait...........................................................wait...............................loading..................................loading.................................

Answer: Please go to your doctor for a blood test.

Your bill for this session is 85.00

Cash or check?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• There is a very high possibility you could be pregnant! I would suggest blood work or wait and buy a pregnancy test. I missed one pill.. ONE PILL and took the next one late. Needless to say the condom broke and I I now have a 6 year old lol (love him to pieces but at 20 I was no way ready to be a mommy)! If you're not ready for this kind of responsibility and aren't pregnant; please learn from this mistake and use protection Hun!

Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 1:39 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Wow, just one? That's crazy! Oh trust me I'm defiantly learning from this
    Ann_Asher

Comment by Ann_Asher (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2011