Do you make it a point to "like" comments that ppl take the time to respond to when you ask a question?

If someone takes the time to actually respond to my question, (not just one word answers that were obviously posted just for credit) then whether I agree or not (with the exception of someone who is just being flat out rude), I always try to remember to go back and like the response just to give points. I guess its just a courtesy thing for me.

BitsMom00

Asked by BitsMom00 at 1:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I always vote up responses regardless of their answer. Whether it be one word or a bitch session. To be quite honest, I've had some rude responses but later thought to myself, wow, I didn't consider that, and I'll say so. Also, I always close my questions and give best answers.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• And I bump :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:07 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Everyone who answers a question that I post gets a thumbs up. :) If someone has something really wonderful to say, I respond to them directly in the post, to say thanks.

I select a best answer unless I feel like the question has room for more answers . . .:)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:44 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I just started on this but I will usually give a response not just "like" a post and move on, I think if your on here just for the credit then your kind of on the wrong website, we are supposed to help other people not just try and gain points, you never know how much taking a few seconds to respond to someones serious post could help them with whatever situation they are going through...
    nikkis23

Answer by nikkis23 at 2:42 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• it is points! not a big deal with me.. NO! If you answer my question and I am on the page I will like or dislike.. I am going to bump your question for you! There's some points :)
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:32 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• ALWAYS SELECT BEST OR FUNNIEST ANSWERS.
    r00j04j08

• I always vote up everyone (unless they had a rude or not-helpful answer). I always give someone a best answer, unless there are no decent answers.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• yeah i do
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 5:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I try to vote up ppl everytime..but sometimes I get lazy once in a while:)
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 10:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I do the same thing.
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2011