What is one thing your DH...??

What is one sweet or sexy thing your DH has done for you when your stressed out, fighting, or in a rut to rekindle the romance and make you forget why you were mad in the first place..??

nikkis23

Asked by nikkis23 at 2:15 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• He starts talking about when we first met.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 2:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Mine was just recently I was super stressed and we were fighting also, he came into the bathroom when I was in the tub and listening to the song "Remind Me" by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood when I got out and dressed he started dancing with me and told me that he remembered all those times (if you haven't heard the song LISTEN TO IT! you will understand and its a great song) and we ended up making love the way we did when we first got married (sorry if that was a little TMI) since then we have been talking and having fun together and it totally got us out of this crappy rut we have been in, I am so much happier then I was even a week ago! Isn't it great when your DH pulls romance outta no where, really reminds you why you love them and makes those bad times seem a lot more bearable :)
    nikkis23

Comment by nikkis23 (original poster) at 2:39 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• If I'm having a particularly stressful day, he cooks for me and he does a really good full body massage (he is trained in massage therapy) and its great!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:47 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• In the almost 14 yrs of marriage I can honestly say there has only been once where we were mad at one another. Sorry its just not in our nature to fight. We both grew up in homes where the adults fought and its just not something we want to be happening in our home. If we disagree, we talk. But neither of us get stupid and raise our voice. We don't get mad at one another if we have a different opinion either.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 3:47 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Thats fantastic that you guys don't fight, VERY few couples could say that, honestly I wish I could be one of them. So I guess all I can say is congrats on the 15 years of marriage and keep it up I am glad you found someone that shares the same veiwpoints as you there should be more relationships like that ;)
    nikkis23

Comment by nikkis23 (original poster) at 3:52 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Its not that we share the same viewpoints. Its that we've made a decision to talk about it and make the best decision for us as a whole. When couples fight they often say things they don't mean. Honestly, if you can't respect your partner enough to not say hurtful things, then I think both need to step back and reevaluate the relationship.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 3:57 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Well my boyfriend when I get mad at him, which unfortunately has happened a lot because of our stresses and problems me and him were having. But anyway, we had a particular small bed and it was the only bed and no couch and so I was stuck sleeping with him anyway even when I was mad and most of the time when I get mad I cry. He'd notice and ask me what's wrong and I'd always (in a real p.o.ed mood) tell him "What do you think" and he'd say he was sorry then grab me and force me to face him, kiss both my cheeks and just hold me while I explained why I got so upset about what happened/what was said. Then he'd start tickling me and no matter how mad I was I'd always end up laughing. ^_^
    ElvenAngel1992

Answer by ElvenAngel1992 at 6:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Not really because we're in a fight or in a rut, luckily we don't seem to go through that ((11yrs & alot of talk))   but, I do get stressed out from busy weekends and trying to please everyone all the time. Usually on a Fri, Sat or Sun night..I get a head to toe massage with lotion. Not for sex or anything like that....just because he knows how tension affects me and always says "You deserve it". I've gotten to where I can't wait for my next one, lol...this has been going on for about 2 yrs now. I swear...afterwards, I feel like a feather after all that tension/stress is massaged away. I do reciprocate because I think 'he deserves it too'!!!

KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 9:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• he asks when im coming home so he can clean house
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Foot massage.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2011