What is the weirdest thing your child's school ever called you for...

My daughter was in class saying,"Can I paint his yoohoo golddddd?"
You know from Austin Powers Gold Member.

SeasideNative

Asked by SeasideNative at 2:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• awe lmao! I had a call from the school about my son's inappropriate flirtatious behavior... in preschool! He has came home a few days earlier telling me he had two wives at school. I laughed and told him he could only have one wife and that he was too little to have a girlfriend anyways. Well needless to say...

He want back to school and told the two little girls that Mommy said he can't have to wives so girl "A" could be his wife and girl "B" could be the step mommy and his girlfriend on the side! I have no clue where he came up with this. The teacher said his behavior was highly inappropriate and disruptive to the class. I talked to him about it the next day and told him when he was 18 and he wanted a wife; then it was okay; but for now no girlfriends (or wives)until he was in high school lol!

I almost pissed my pants cuz I was laughing so hard!
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 2:47 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• That's so funny.
    My daughter at one point wanted to marry her grandpa when she was four and five.
    SeasideNative

Comment by SeasideNative (original poster) at 2:54 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My dd daycare called me when she was 2 and told me they could not handle the way she was acting and that I needed to come pick her up right away, and it happened 2 times. C'mon I pay you $530 a month so you can call me at work to tell me you can't handle my 2 year old.
    ashlrenee

Answer by ashlrenee at 5:14 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Never had my child's schools call me for anything odd.

TO the OP - sounds like she was probably being disruptive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I've gotten phone calls before but not for anything odd or funny. Once I got called because my oldest got in a fight with two boys on the playground when he is was 5th grade (I think), he was tired of being teased so he beat the two of them up. Another time I got a call because he touched a girl on the butt, apparently all the boys were doing it. My youngest was only called once, their 1st grade teacher was new teaching and had hard time keeping the class in order from day 1, the principal had come in and told the kids to sit and be quiet and if anyone said one word they were going to the principal. Well my kid said something (I can't remember what) and off he went. My poor son was crying when he got home and crying in the principals office. The principal and teacher felt bad, because it really wasn't that big of deal but they had to follow through. He was devasted and never again has he been in the office.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• No anon your kids are just perfect! The only perfect ones.
    SeasideNative

Comment by SeasideNative (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• When my son was in 6th grade I got a call telling me he used the word "proctologist" in class. The teacher then informed me that it was fortunate that none of the kids knew what it meant. I said " You are calling me about this?".
    jcm62497

Answer by jcm62497 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I got a call to the school to bring a change of clothes for my DS who slipped and fell in a puddle on a rainy day. That wasn't the weird call. I live 1 mile from the school. It literally takes me 2 minutes to get there. I brought my DS clothes, and by the time I got back home from taking DS clothes, the school was leaving me a message that my OTHER DS slipped in a puddle and needed pants. So I went back over there with clothes for my other DS, and by the time I arrived not 5 minutes after I had left for the first kid, My DD was in the office soaking wet. So I went back home to get clothes for a THIRD time. I took a duffel bag, put a change of clothes for all 4 of my kids in there, handed it to the nurse and said, there, now you can stop calling me! LOL It was a crazy day.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 12:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• We had just gotten uniforms and it was the first day with them. Apparently I was not allowed to wear a pair of grey dress pants because they had "stripes" (how is it a stripe if it's the exact same color only stitches?) and I was sent to the auditorium with other unwitting violators to wait for a change of clothes. Then my younger brother walks in and sits three rows behind me. His violation was BS too but I can't remember what it was. Both of our parents are at work and can't bring us clothes and we are then told if we couldn't get a change of clothes we would be suspended. So me and my brother lock eyes and telepathically decide that if we're going to get our first suspension in history it was gonna be for something more bad ass than allegedly striped pants. We start screaming in robot voices "Without conformity we are nothing! Without conformity we are nothing!" My mom just laughed when she got the message later.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 10:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My son's principal called me to ask why a girl would punch my son and call him a jerk. I think he said something like, "What did Tyler do to Hannah for her to punch him?" He was laughing. I told him that Tyler sent Hananh a return text that said, "I do NOT talk to people." She has a huge crush on him, so the next day at school, she went up to him, called him a jerk and punched him. The principal laughed his butt off and told my son that the harder the girl hits, the more she likes him. Gotta love boys that haven't started liking girls yet. When he does, he will have tons of girls to chose from. YIKES!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2011