How do I get back to my old happy self ?

lately I feel supper stressed and It's really due to alot of things that are normal to get stressed about but I want to just put everything behind me and get back to happy smiling fun me..... before I loose her forever!!!!!!!!

traren

Asked by traren at 3:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Health

•  

(...CONT) Look up inspirational quotes, read the Bible (I'm not religious & I read it anyway), find your EMPOWERMENT MOTTO- something that'll bring you up when you're down. Say it with conviction to yourself while you look in the mirror. Say it to yourself whenever you're feeling down. Write it down and carry it around in your purse/wallet so you can take it out and look at it when you're having a tough time....I have inspirational/ personal development things on my blog site: http://kantresesmith.com/ . Hope this helps! Blessings

blessed2behome

Answer by blessed2behome at 4:57 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Slow down and relax. Way easier said than done but it is the first step. Slow down so that you can remember how you use to be. What things would make you smile, what places made you happy. Find people that can blow good, safe air into your ego...and use that fresh air to rebuild your smile...and then show off your smle while you build your social life and/or your career. Good Luck!
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 3:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Go to the "Debate Questions" and click on Religious debate. There's a whole heap of questions titled, "tell me". Click on the one with about 50 answers that was asked by beeky and look through it. You'll be smiling by the end!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 3:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Hi- "SMILE-Get Excited & Stay Excited™!" I know exactly how you feel. I was there myself. But I've learned that we are in complete control over how we feel and what happens in our lives. If you always look at the brighter side or find a positive side to each situation, event, or thing that occurs you'll be ok. I lost my happy-go-lucky self because of an abusive marriage. I have since got back to my oldself & wake up every day EXCITED about life. I have my moments, but they don't last long b/c I think of all the people who are worst off than I & I know Jesus went through more than I ever will so who am I to complain? So I don't, I don't stay sad, depressed or whatever long. Because I know it will lead to more negative energy & I don't want that or need that. (CONT...)
    blessed2behome

Answer by blessed2behome at 4:55 AM on Jun. 28, 2011