Please gimme some adviceee!!!!

This weekend I plan on taking some baby bump pictures, I was going to go out to get them done. But money is tight. So, I decided it was best to just do them myself. I used to be pretty good at taking pictures so I am hoping they will turn out. Does anyone have any ideas that I could use to capture the beautiful moment?

Brandiiiiii

Asked by Brandiiiiii at 4:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My fav pic of my baby bump was one I took myself. I was lying on the bed and there's a big mirror door on the built-in wardrobe next to the bed, so I aimed the camera at the mirror and took the photo that way. I had my cat laying across the Baby Bump.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 4:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Awe, that's precious.
    I don't have a big mirror though.
    And our cat will not be trusted around my belly, he's mean. LOL.
    Thank you though! I appreciate the help.
    Brandiiiiii

Comment by Brandiiiiii (original poster) at 4:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• do you have anyone that can just take the pics for u.. not a photographer.. but a friend.. a relative.. I had my little sis take mine.
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 7:36 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Well yeah, my mom is going to take em for us. But I also plan on doing some with my timer on my camera too.
    Brandiiiiii

Comment by Brandiiiiii (original poster) at 3:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2011