Does any one know any good recipies? imm getting bored with the same old recipies.

i need different ways to cook chicken, steak, spaghetti, fish, just looking for different ways to make them

farmgirl888

Asked by farmgirl888 at 4:14 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Try cooking with the new Philadelphia cream. They come with recepies attached. They are fun.;-)
    jenni_j

Answer by jenni_j at 4:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I know nothing about fish, because I hate it, but I know some great ones for chicken and hamburger and many other things, especially if there's "Helper" involved. Message me and tell me what kind of stuff you like and I'll see if I've got something in my repertoire to accommodate you.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 4:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Ranch chicken. Take some skinless chicken breast and cut them in strips (cooks faster) Buy some ranch packets from Walmart or any local grocery store. Mix a packet with mayo/ salad dressing and sour cream (about 1/2 cup mayo and 1/4 sour cream. Dip the chicken in it then roll the chicken in bread crumbs. Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes. Very simple recipe I came up with and my family loves it!
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 4:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My family likes this chicken recipe.............Put skinless chicken breasts in pan. Cover each with a slice of Swiss cheese. Then cover with a can of cream of chicken soup mixed with 1/3 can of water.. One can soup for every two breasts. Then cover with 1.5 cup of bread crumbs (for two breasts) that have been mixed with about 2 T. of melted butter. Cover and bake at 350 for 40 - 60 minutes depending on thickness of breasts. I find it easiest to melt butter and mix with bread crumbs first and set aside until you need them. For some reason I hate doing it last! Hope you like it.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 6:43 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• razzlr dazzle1, besides the chicken and steak, i like squash, mushrooms, bellpepers, onions, things like that, im not alergic to anything so no worries there. and to mom of 3 anglez that sounds fast easy and really good. just thinking about it made me hungry lol thanks
    farmgirl888

Comment by farmgirl888 (original poster) at 6:44 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• whitepeppers that sounds really great ill have to give that a try. thank you
    farmgirl888

Comment by farmgirl888 (original poster) at 6:46 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I found a new recipe for spaghetti that I made last week and everyone seemed to like. Ground your meat, drain, add in your sauce and then add 4oz of phili cream cheese in cubes. It gave it a different taste then the basic spaghetti
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 8:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• My favorite is this salmon recipe. Warning: I don't cook with measurements, so everything is just kind of "thrown" on!
    Lay the salmon skin side down in a greased/sprayed baking dish. Use a garlic press to crush garlic over top, then rub into flesh. Sprinkle soy sauce all over top, the drizzle a little olive oil and rub to ensure they are both covering the salmon well. Sprinkle on a little bit of onion powder and some cumin. Slice thin circles of lemon, and lay over top (enough so they are spread out a couple inches from each other). Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until done (or desired temp/length of time). Enjoy!!
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 8:59 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• thank u
    farmgirl888

Comment by farmgirl888 (original poster) at 9:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I'd pick up some cookbooks from the thrift shops - they are swimming in them!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2011