my baby dad wants me to get rid of the baby just a few weeks not down with that.so what yall think about that?

so ladies you think he is out of his mind?this will be his second child by me and in all his fouth.

mommadee296

Asked by mommadee296 at 6:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• He doesn't want the child but it's your body, your choice. You should let him sign his parental rights away since he has already expressed that he doesn't want it.
    TAG2.0

Answer by TAG2.0 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I agree with Tag =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Doesnt matter what he wants.

Answer by gemgem at 6:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Wow. What an asshole. You should get rid of him.. and then yes, let him sign his parental rights away.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• yeah,I would def.get rid of his ass,what kind of father would he be?it's your choice,but I'd have him sign his rights over,and raise your baby.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I think you should tell him he should have worn a rubber, which is a lot easier than an abortion. That was his decision, and now this one is yours
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• tell him too bad! And also, he will not be able to sign his rights away unless there is a willing parent to adopt the baby, NO judge will allow him to do this, if it was that easy, every man who was a dead beat would be able to do it
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• This same thing happend to my sister and he wanted to have a baby until she got preg. she told us that she wouldnt ever do it and then at 11 weeks told us she lost it (i believed her cause it just happened to me a month before her) any ways about a month later she ended up telling me she got rid of it for him and regretted it and she is still devistated over doing it 6 months later so if you want the baby then i wouldnt consider doing it just cause thats what he wants.
    haileyashley

Answer by haileyashley at 1:03 AM on Dec. 15, 2008