What's an easy way to determine breast size? TMI adult content

Okay I'm 6 months pregnant and my breast have increased like a whole cup size. Stores around here do not measure you and you can not try on bras. It sucks but I know where they're coming from. So is there anyway like certain ways to measure to get my correct cup size?

Kim92

Asked by Kim92 at 5:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• All I can suggest is buy some cheap ones in about the size you think, and then figure out what fits best that way. :/ Not very helpful, I know.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 5:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Put on a comfy bra--one that doesn't minimize or boost your breasts. Then grab a measuring tape that can wrap easily around your body. to find band size: Measure under your armpits, high on your back, and across the top of your chest, above your breasts.If this measurement is an even number, that will be your band size. If it's an odd number, add 1 inch and that will be your band size. So if you measure 34 inches around, your band size will be 34. And if you measure 35 inches around, your band size will be 36.

To find Cup size: Measure loosely around the biggest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape level with the ground. Now subtract your band measurement from your cup measurement. Each inch represents a cup size.
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 5:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• For example, if your band measurement is 34 inches and your cup measurement is 35 inches, the difference is one inch, and your cup size is A. If your band measurement is 34 inches and your bust measurement is 37 inches, the difference is three inches, and your cup size is C.

Difference (band minus cup measurement) / Cup size
    Less than 1” / AA
    1” / A
    2” / B
    3” / C
    4” / D
    5” / DD
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 5:36 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I went to Walmart and started trying them on till i found something comfy and felt right..
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 9:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2011