Does this seem right? Sorry so long i am overly stressed adult content

I cook , i clean i take care of my kids. but apparently not having dishes done right after dinner and taking care f my baby's needs is getting me into trouble around here. i buy the food, hubby has to push mow because they hide the keys to the riding mower because they do not want it broken. but the rider was bought for my mom who lives with us but she has not used it all year. she does not cook except for 2-4 meals a year. i do dishes. we live here do to financial circumstances i do not mind helping out. but she sits at the computer playing games all day. and tells everyone she does alot. i am the one dusting ,vaccuming , mopping etc. all the while dealing with my two girls who have medical stuff going on and my baby. if i go to my baby when she cries i am spoiling her according to them. they scream at my girls knowing full well they do not always understand. yes my room is a mess. when you shove 4 people in a room with dressers etc because you want to keep the other for junk it is not good. hubby is trying to get full time work so we can get out of here. i had some of my girls school papers on a desk i got yelled at but you should see all the junk they have on it and on the other desk. i have my girls counselors over here everyweek they see the house they told me for me doing it alone i do good but not according to father in law. even after i cleaned this weekend i got my butt chewed for it not being up to his standard. i had 2 books out for my kids to do for school and a folder with a behavior chart for my kids. if you were in my shoes would you have been upset to? i been throwing what few things i have in a tote and told hubby i want nothing for the holidays etc if we are still here because i am meant to be a second class citizen and i feel like a slave. yes i know i should clean up after myself,hubby and kids and i do clean up after us, and my kids and try to get them to help as they are old enough to. they threatened to make my youngest sleep in my vehicle to and i know what they were getting at , they were threatening to put us all out. he wants to throw my hubby out but he said if he does then he is throwing me and the 3 kids out to so i can divorce his son and get all the susposed help in the world. what kind of person does this? believe me we are trying to get on our feet and get out of here. I already deal with depression and was suicidal last night when they got done with us. i went and took my antidepressant and my hubby held me tight when when we went to sleep. i feel better today and not suicidal but once i leave here i think they may not see us or their grandkids again as i feel they cannot understand the grandkids medical conditions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• damn...I was getting stressed out just readin that!! But I think I would be homcidal not suicidal!! Are u guys paying anything? Tell your hubby he needs to tell his parents to take a chill pill. When your FIL cme to u saying things were not clean enough, I would have told to do it his own f'ing self if he doesn't like the u do things. What kinda condition does your kids have?? Also maybe u should ask your FIL to stop threatening u, in the nicest most sweetest possible way, that u can get diabetes!!! lol Tell him u r tired of him threating u, and to stop holding the possiablity of him kicking ya'll out over your head.. He knows he will more then likely niot be able to see his grandchildren or anyone else. While I know u r holding all this resentment and frustration inside, u rrally need to find an outlet for it. Are u ablke to go to a park? Or walk around the neighborhood? I found punching a pillow cont>>>>
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 6:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• >>>>and thinking about the person who is pissing off and imagining that is them I am punching the stuiffing out quite helpful!! Or screaming into into the pillow yelling cussing ect or the old fashioned hard cry until u r exhausted. As for the FIL, I think u and hubby need to have serious sit down and talk session big time. Airout the laundry so to speak and get everything that needs to be said on the table, leave it there and  forget it and try to make the best out of a real f'ing frustrating situation. Maybe if u all get the complaints out or what not, maybe things will relax, and still have a good working relationship. I wish u the best of the luck and try to remember it won't be like this for long.Good Luck!

fingers crossed

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 6:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Are you paying half their house bills or at least a set amount of rent? You did not say.
    Their house their rules. They are doing you a favor by letting you all stay with them. It sounds like they are using your cleaning as part of rent. My daughter and her 2 daughters are living with us (divorce). I told her as long as she is in my house I will tell her kids how to act and what to do.
    I say, suck it up and start saving all your money. Move out ASAP.

Answer by louise2 at 6:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• my kids are autistic so yelling at them does not accoplish anything but making them meltdown and hide for fear. and louise2 i buy all the groceries for the house as rent to. and also i baby sat for the fil when he had the nephew and it was a 24-7 job and the boy was even more difficult then my kids and he was 14. but my mom who lives with us tells everyone she is doing it all. she does nothing. i do not mind following rules or cleaning. but i do not like being treated this way believe me if hubby had a full time job we would be out of here now. also we pay the light bill. so in total with cleaning ,babysitting,light bill , us buying their and our groceries and stuff i would say it comes out to more then it should. for 1 room usage over 600 a month. right now i sleep in living room because we have no room for the crib and no we were not intending pregnancy nor did we think we could have anther child without medical intervention
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• first two were medical interventions. believe me if it were not for the fact that i get calls to get my girls from school a lot i would be out working to get us out of here faster
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Have you ever thought of it their way. Even though they are allowing you all to stay with them. You are disrupting their lives. Disturbing their piece and their home. Them having to deal with 2 old kids and a baby in their house. And they are not use to dealing with on a daily basis.  If your DH can not find a full time job. Maybe he needs to find another part time job.  Sense you can not work because of the kids he needs to step up.

Answer by louise2 at 8:53 AM on Jun. 28, 2011