Most annoying ?'s

Ok yesterday there was a post that wanted everyones opinions on the most annoying questions asked on Cafe mom!! And I forgot one that really gets to me that i just saw!! the "How do I delete my account?" question!! It just urks me and i dont know why.... I guess im just thinking that if I no longer wanted to be on Cafe mom I would just stop logging in and say to hell with it!! and not worry about deleting my account!! thats just me just wanted to vent and see if others agree!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 6:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I've got a lot better things to worry about than to worry about what annoys me. If I told you, we would be here all day. I try to focus on the positive and try to hold my head up high and be nice to everyone!! That IS the Christian thing to do and if everyone did that, there would be less annoyances in the world!
    Anonymous

• The only questions that annoy me are those that are obviously just someone fooling around and not really wanting an answer, which I usually don't discover until I've wasted my time reading it. I don't mind other questions no matter how often they are asked.
    I suspect that the how do I close my account questions are from people who want to get the point across that they are unhappy here.

Answer by Bmat at 7:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I get annoyed by the long rambling questions that don't make sense. I really do try to figure out the question and scenario, but sometimes I just can't. Then, I've wasted a few minutes of my life for who knows what.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i not saying it annoys me but it's a question that is definetly asked alot......What does DH,SO,DD,DS mean? I know i wasn't aware of the abbreviations when I first joined but i figured it out on my own.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 7:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I'll elaborate on what you said, pinkclover.

I get annoyed when people ask what LMAO means.

That's one of the most overused phrases on the internet. It's not used just on CafeMom. I know I use it more than I use 'lol'. You'd think everyone would know what it means by now.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2008