Mucus plug adult content

I posted yesterday about being 34 weeks and having a very weird discharge that looked like a chunk a jello nithing like iv seen before. Alot of u said mucus plug and I should let my doc know. My .next appointment is july 8 should I wait till then or call the nurses? And what are you water breaking stories? My first I have no idea when it happened so im scared all over to see when or how or where it will happen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• call the nurse cause if you lose your plug there is a risk of infection. cause your water could break!
    Faithsmom2010

Answer by Faithsmom2010 at 7:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I just dont wanna feel stupid if I call and it turns out to be nothing but I will call anyways
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I lost my mucus plug at 34 weeks and my water broke at 35 weeks. Tell your Dr. so that you can at least prepare yourself if your body is preparing for an early birth.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 7:54 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• With all 3 of my pregnancies my Dr had to break my water so I can't help u there but u need to at least inform your Dr girl
    3lilANGELS236

Answer by 3lilANGELS236 at 8:19 AM on Jun. 28, 2011