my thigh hurt so much cant even turn when am sleeping ..cant even get up"38weeks prego,dust that mean my baby almost here?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My neice just had her baby,and the baby was laying on a nerve.She could'nt hardly walk. Good luck dear
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• You should probably call the doc and mention this pain. It could be a blood clot.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• its probably not a blood clot, it could be but its a normal symptom. i have it currently and still do :( its FREAKING painful isnt it? im 31 weeks pregnant and ive had it for a few weeks. my dr said its normal, its from your pelvis expanding and that in this last trimester, your body is changing the MOST. it doesnt necessarily mean you are going to have the baby soon though, you still have 4 weeks until you hit that 40 week marker. good luck!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 9:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Try sleeping with a pillow between your knees - sounds weird, but it really helps get the pressure off your thighs and hips.
    Also might try warm towels and light massage. (tell the DH it's doctor's orders!)
    Can't be too long for you now.
    GOOD LUCK!
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 10:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2008