Walmart

Does anyone know if Walmart will match ANY store ad or are there certain stores that they will only match?

tns11

Asked by tns11 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Shopping

• mostly,as long as it is the exact same thing
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• yes they will as long as its the same brand/item and you have the ad to prove it.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 7:14 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• as long as it is the same thing they will even if another store has it on sale.....
    Anonymous

• they say that but they dont keep there word just like Lowe's they said suppousably that they'll beat another price by 10% and when I bought a storage there I saw that it was cheaper at Home depot and they told me to speak to the manager so I did then they said they couldnt do anything about it, so its all false advertisement. just to persuade the person to buy not knowing that there bullshitting us!
    Anonymous

• I saw a x-mas tree at family dollar 10 dollars cheaper than at walmart the exact same one but walmart didnt want to do anything to help me out.
    Anonymous

• I worked at the Walmart located in Parma, OH. and we would honor any stores add, but you had to have the ad. You couldn't just say that an item was cheaper elsewhere. Also, that doesn't apply to buy one get one deals at other stores. And usually if you see an item at one Walmart, Kmart etc. for one price then go to another and it's dif. it's because stores do competitive shopping to be comparable with other stores within their general area.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I worked at Wal Mart and I was told to match any ad a person brought in. If they give you a hard time, then just ask for the manager.
    trendy4you

Answer by trendy4you at 9:23 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Oh yeah, they don't match buy one get one free sales, or percentages off!
    trendy4you

Answer by trendy4you at 9:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• they do match buy one get one free ads as well you just have to argue with them.  Price match is price match, you can not pick what you want to match!  I got a 100 gift card for arguing with a manager who tried to tell me no!  Also they will not match warehouse places like these refurbished things.  you have to have the ad in current date and usually it's within a certain location.  like if you are in GA they will not honor Fla!  lol!!  make sure the size EVERYTHING is the same. they hate me at Walmart here in Canada. Oh well!  and you can still use coupons

1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 3:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2008