anyone prego and have a cold?

Im 7-8 weeks prego and have a crappy cold. Are you taking anything to help you?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 7:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can also take a warm (not hot) bath to break up the mucus. Get a bath thermometer (like the ones you get for babies) with the numbers along the side, and don't let the water get over 100 degrees. Soak yourself as long as you like, and be sure to take naps when you can. You can also try saline drops in your nose. They helped me a little, but the Tylenol, Sudafed and Robitussin were really what helped.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:06 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i never took any kind of medicine when i was pregnant. because you never know if it will harm the baby or not.

you just deal with it and be on the save side... have been my thoughts.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i dont want to take anything i just want to know if anyone else is.. my doc told me not to take anything unless its getting too bad
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 7:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i used saline nasal spray, and organic cough drops...and LOTS AND LOTS of sleep and liquids...lemon tea (caff. free) helped soothe the throat!
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 7:45 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Tylenol Cold and Sinus works wonders for me.
    jessicahunt_21

Answer by jessicahunt_21 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• im 7 1/2 months pregnant and i have a cold. but there is no medication that will MAKE YOUR cold go away, it can relieve some of the symptoms for a while, but its still there.

i wuoldnt take ANY medication without letting my dr know if i were you but i also wouldnt take ANY medication in the VERY beginning of my pregnancy.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 9:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• ecanashia supplement (that is spelled really wrong I think)
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I take cough drops and vitamin C
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I agree with Kelso, this early in your pregnancy I wouldn't take anything.... not even Tylenol Cold and sinus. Eccenashia I am not sure about, but you can ask. I think I was told not to take it.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:21 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• IM NOT TAKING ANYTHING, IM NOT GONNA TAKE ANYTHING..... JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE IS! JEEEEEZ
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2008