if an ebay buyer didnt pay me where do I go so ebay can give me back my 6 dollars that they charged me for thinking that I sold the item but I didnt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Shopping

• You need to file an unpaid item dispute with Ebay. You can do so 7 days after the end of the auction. They will investigate it and/or give the buyer an additional 7 days to pay. If at the end of that time, the buyer does not pay, they will receive an unpaid item strike and you should receive a refund of fees.
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 7:21 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• file a claim under your ebay page. ebay always works things out if you do through the proper steps.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:14 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• HI THIS IS TERRISITA GO TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT HAVE YOU TRYED THAT?BUT AFTER THATS SOLVED PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON EBAY BECAUSE EBAY IS THE SHIT I HAVE ORDERED SO MUCH STUFF OFF OF EBAY AND A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THAT YOU CAN GET SO MANY THINGS CHEAPER OF THERE THEN IN A REGULAR STORE I WILL BE PAYING FOR A NEW LAPTOP COMPUTER AND A NEW PALM TREO CELL PHONE BOTH FOR 65 BUCKS AND TRY BIDDING ON ITEMS ALSO THATS THE GREAT WAY.
    diamonds7207

Answer by diamonds7207 at 10:19 PM on Dec. 15, 2008