Does anyone else think that True Blood is a terrible, super cheesey show?

I watched the first two seasons, i couldn't even stomach the first episode this season, had to turn it off. I gave it a good chance. First season was the best, then it just went downhill from there. Sookie is the MOST annoying actress. I would rather watch Fran Drescher...
Her boyfriend cannot do accents. They should have done him a favor & let him talk in his native accent.

Anyhow, the show is just awful to me...too much cheese...too much ridiculous drama....and too many annoying characters...

Am i the only one? I can't believe so many people like that show...

samurai_chica

Asked by samurai_chica at 9:00 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Entertainment

• i watched season one and it was decent. Season 2 was repulsive.. I Havent checked back in..
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• yay! I'm not alone!
    samurai_chica

Comment by samurai_chica (original poster) at 9:02 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I only watched two episodes and i wasn't impressed. I just hated the main girls cheesy fake accent..
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:04 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I think it is very entertaining. I guess I am drawn into it because it is based on the Southern cultures and it talk about places that I grew up in. I agree that the first season is the best(just started watching it about a week ago). I guess I like weird stuff like that! lol I know that I am definitely buying the books(they say it different from the show).
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Not a fan of Anna Paquin as Sookie. I LOVE the books and she is so not who I was picturing in my head. Actor that plays Bill - again not what I pictured in my head.

I've watched Season 1 and 2 on DVD. Waiting for Season 3 to be released.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Oh, the books are way better and different than the show.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:10 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• @twinplus2more if you have HBO on your satellite or cable then you can go to HBO go and sign in there and watch it.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:14 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I love strange stuff... i love vampires and ghost.. Supernatural is one of my favorite shows.. but Trueblood just seems to want to see how close they can come to making a porn and still be aired on tv.
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 9:17 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I had never watched it before and saw the episode thats been on HBO and I was very very bored. I never watched the seasons. I'm not into all the vampire stuff either though.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Sorrry *other seasons
    CassiRae3