How would you feel if u found out......

That your husband is masturbating to porn on the internet? I found sites on our history last night and confronted him and he denied everything right in front of me!!! Later he told me he does it 3-4x a week and that it is normal?????

I am furious! Why does he find it ok and does this instead of coming to me for sex?

We have been married for 9 yrs and we have 2 kids together...i thought everything was peachy keen between us...............

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Everything is just fine between you. He doesn't care about the women in porn. Sometimes he just needs something quick and easy instead of sex. Maybe he wants sex to be special and just wants to get off sometimes. Most men, and many women, watch porn. It's normal and okay. Stop worrying so much.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 9:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• If you don't feel comfortable with it, I suggest you talk with him about it more. Tell him how you feel.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:10 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Sex is alot more work. He has to get you in the mood, pleasure you, then finally pleasure himself. Materbating is quick and easy :)
    It has NOTHING to do with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• first thing to understand about men and porn, its not about you. He doesnt feel any different about you because he does it. I dont like it either.. but you cant take it personally..
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 9:15 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• some days i dont really mind that my SO does but other times i get frustrated , as long as there are no issues when you aare having sex, with him not being able to cum , then i wouldnt complain unless you want more sexy time, sometimes im jsut not in the mood for it
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I would be angry about the lying.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yes, it's normal and it's pretty obvious why he's been lying about it, it's because you freak the freak out about it. He does it instead of going to you for sex because it's quick and easy, and he doesn't have to deal with whatever insecurities you decide to chuck his way before, during or after the act. So point all that pissoff at yourself, you're the one with the problems.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Most men think it is normal to jerk off to porn they really think it is nothing wrong in doing so...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• i would probably make fun of him...then put blocks on my computer. I don't want that crap on my computer that our kid uses...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:31 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• If you don't feel comfortable with it then tell him so, but porn to me is not that big a deal and it is normal, but everyone feels different about it, I know my hubby watches it, and we have a great sex life 5x atleast a week , I don't feel threatened by porn or it doesn't hurt my feelings but if your not comfortable with it, then you need to open up to him and let him know this.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:42 AM on Jun. 28, 2011