postpartum deperssion

anyone have this???/ i feel like i amalone my husband is a truck driver and i am tring to raise are 3 kids 2 1 and 1 month i never sleep 3 hours of good sleep if that. we live with his mom and she was gonna help but she up and left and wont help one bit she has my 2yr old where she wont listen to me i feel outta control i just wanna sleep and not ever wake up . i know it sounds bad i dont get no time to myself not even when i shower Harry is in there in his bounce seat. i dont drive so i cant get outta the house, Anything i can do to help it and make me myself again?

shaynaj

Asked by shaynaj at 7:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• From what you just explained does not sound like PPD. I had that. Any other things going on that you are not mentioning? What are all of your emotions? Have you googled it at all?

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i cry all the time and just have no energy i feel like i am falling apart i eat and cant stop someday others i dont eat at all. were losing are house kids only get a few things for christmas and we might even might be losing our car because money is low
    shaynaj

Answer by shaynaj at 7:27 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• that def. does NOT (!!!) sound like PPD. thats more like being annoyed and a light baby blues.

PPD is worse than that, believe me. been there, done that.

there is so much signs that you will have when you suffer from PPD. please read it up on the internet. if you keep feeling like you do now, then talk to your family to help you out a little more.

i wish you good luck
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I have to agree, sounds like stress with baby blues but we aren't Dr's, I suggest calling your OB office and let them know what is going on. If you want to just vent send me a message.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I"m going through Post Partum.. you sound like you have a lot going on.. that leads to stress and depression, which paired together is a recipie for trouble. You should probably call your OB.. going for your 6 week appt soon?? Also look into community programs where you can drop your kids off or go places with them. Is there a bus near your house? I know your children are young, but if your really desperate then its an option!! I'll message you with some other tips :)
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:33 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I don't know much about PPD, but good luck to you. It's sounds very overwhelming. I think you need to find some sort of support structure--a mom's group or something?
    Anonymous