Have you ever avoided an entire section of Answers because of a specific person or group of people?

I saw a couple comments referring to this. I am nosy so I am asking.

pookiekins34

Asked by pookiekins34 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes, and unfortunately it is the same group for a few years now... and why I PM people to watch themselves because that same group is constantly getting away with it... CafeMom can care less, they do nothing, and I've taken a three year break from CM because of the same people that are allowed to get away with what they do to members. I also do not admit I come to CafeMom to real friends and family other than to explain it is like watching Jerry Springer or a train wreck... how people cannot control themselves, and the depravity some post? Hahaha

CafeMom is a source of cheap entertainment not creating actual relationships with other women... I know on one hand people on CM that are worth chatting with, this is more like watching Jerry Springer, cheap entertainment (and low brow)
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• no, this is my first time at answering and besides this is the internet..who cares what ppl really think anyway..lol
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I avoid Relationships sometimes because it just seems like one trainwreck after another...
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• You bet ya. I come on here to have fun & just escape a bit. If I notice things getting too heated up, or a back-n-forth volley-type argument goin on, I just move on. Quite frankly, I dont need the drama! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Yes i have. There used to be certain people on here that would take any opportunity to make fun of me. I haven't seen her around lately though, CM has been so much fun without her!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Somewhat. I only go on Religious debate when I'm in moods where I accept that my opinion will just be harped at for its difference.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 9:36 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• no...I don't take it that seriously....
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• No I just ignore that one person and their responses. Unless its advice that will help my real life, I don't take anything off this site seriously.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I honestly am careful about a couple subjects because of peoples negitivity and judgements. And, I have a woman that follows me around online so she can try to start problems with DH and I , so I'm constantly aware of what I say...not that it stops me, but sometimes I'll throw something extra in for fun. LOL. My DDs Sm and I used to get into it on here...that was not a fun time. But, that hasnt been a issue for a long time. i dont even know if she still has a CM account. So, I watch what I say about personal issues, but I also stay true to myself as much as possible...reguardless of what people say or think.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:40 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• No. I'm one of the meanies that like to get a rise out of people. A lot of the time I just enjoy playing devil's advocate, even though it's not exactly my point of view.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 9:40 AM on Jun. 28, 2011